Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4/14/10

So yesterday was David and my 8th anniversary. it went really well I think. after work Dave took me to dinner and we had a lot of well wishes from family and friends.
I'm back at work today and I'm training again, so no sales yet today. it's not so bad at least I don't have to deal with customer's today except for a couple of hours. I'm actually lovein' it.
Dave's working late today so I'll be on my own tonight until 2am. I really hate Wednesdays.
I've been having a lot of pain lately...... Like yesterday my left hip was killing me! =( I took med's for it and it didn't help. I'm not sure if it's just a flare up or if it's something else. that's what sucks with this disorder, you never really know unless you go to the Dr. and then the Dr. is looking at you like your a crazy person! well.... LOL =0) anyway, I just dealt with it and it eased off about 4am this morning, it's still sore but manageable.

well, back to work for me........... have a good day, make it great!

~Mel~

No comments: