Monday, March 29, 2010

3-29-10 another day, another dollar........

Another day, another dollar but I'm almost done. I'm tired of this pain and suffering with the Fibromyalgia, I had to leave work early again today due to feeling like crap. My energy level is just through the floor. All I want to do is sleep but I know I can't. I'm looking for any salvation I can find.
I'm looking into yoga as a means to manage the pain and stiffness. The Dr told me that there's not anything else he can do, I just need to learn to live with it and manage the pain. He increased one of my medications to see if that will help but so far it hasn't.

Even through dealing with Dave's company downsizing his position and my health issues now I have to worry about losing my job due to the health issues. it's more stress on me that I don't need! I'm just fed up with the bull shit! I wish there was something I can do to correct this issue so I wouldn't have to take time off work. I've offered to work extra time to make up the hours and they are always needing help on the weekends but they don't want people to have OT. I wish they would make up their minds: either they want help or not.
I've changed my hours to what times I can work since we only have one car now, but I've offered to work weekends when I can.
I've got a team leader that has WAY to much stress on her right now with her dad having Alzheimer's and trying to keep everyone happy. then we find out that one of our mutual friends has stage 4 liver cancer and she has a 5 month old baby boy!.....
I've got another friend that is having heart issues and not sure whats going on with that, and yet another friend that just found out her husband (with whom she is seperated from) has a 8 month old baby by another woman. There is just too much to take care of. Every one has told me several times that I cant take care of everyone all the time but it's my nature to do that! I want to help everyone I just don't know how....
I guess I just need to take care of myself first and the other stuff if I can and let the rest to take care of it's self.

No comments: