Saturday, March 20, 2010

3/20/10

So if you haven't noticed, I'm now dating my post.
Dave and I got up early on a Saturday to go to a class for search and rescue. it went okay I guess, it's not anything I don't already know basically. I have learned a few things though. One more day then I'm certified in wilderness first aid.

I've been thinking a lot about conversations. I know this is not something people normally think about but hear me out........
I'm finding it more and more difficult to find things to talk about with people. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm becoming a hermit or the people around me don't challenge me enough to make me think. what do you think? I know that it's sometimes nice to just sit by someone and enjoy the quietness, but when it's all the time there has to be something wrong right? Is it just me?

I'm not looking for something wrong to fix, I'm just looking for more stimuli I guess...

Oh My God! David just farted and now I can't breathe THANKS HUBBY!! =0(

anyway, I'm just so damn bored with everything that I'm not interested in any of the fun stuff I use to do. The Dr. said that the medication can affect me like that a while back and I guess with all the shit going on I'm just down.

any suggestions on how to get out of the "funk"?

No comments: